Privacy and Data Protection
- IDGAF LLP collects and stores Personal Data as per what you and your event participants have provided during any forms of correspondence with us or during your use of our services. Such Personal Data may include, without limitation, the following: Name, Email address, Contact Number, Social media log-in details, Photographs and any other personal data that you might voluntarily provide.
- Photographs of our guests taken during the provision of any of our services are stored and may be used for our marketing purposes and after-event customer care as well.
- At IDGAF LLP, we are committed to protecting your personal and data privacy. We will use your Personal Data in good faith and we will not share or sell any of your Personal Data. However, this does not preclude us from acting on behalf of our clients for the purposes of collecting your Personal Data. With the exception of your photographs, we will not publish your Personal Data.
- Your photographs may be published for marketing purposes, but should you at any time wish for us to remove your photographs from any of our platforms, we will do so promptly after receiving your request.
- We comply with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).